1.3
Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I sent an envelope overnight and received an email today saying unable to deliver, sending it back to the shipper. When I called a very rude man from FedEx customer service told me that they do not deliver to PO Boxes.

I asked him where on the website, where I created the label, did it say no PO Boxes. He said it doesn't say it on the website. So I asked how would I know that then and why wouldn't anyone contact me if there was an issue. He refused to help me and became frustrated at me like I was wasting his time.

So now I wouldn't get my Envelope back until Monday and my customer wouldn't receive it until Wednesday the earliest. So now i'm being charged overnight price 2x to have my package delivered 6 days late! On top of everything I couldn't believe how rude the customer service guy was to me when I called in.

I can not believe they are allowed to conduct business that way. My company uses FedEx a lot and its not right for them to treat us this way.

I didn't like: Customer service, That no one cares, Lack of help, Lake of communication, Over charged and ripped off.

Comments