Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My husband ordered something that was personalized for my fathers funeral. It was a two days shipping.

These incompetent Fedex people was supposed to deliver it for Thursday oct 11 they claim they delivered it. Left it at a brown door when there’s an apartment number on it. Me and my husband called these idiots multiple times these *** idiots couldn’t get in contact with the driver. How the *** can this company have no sympathy for people?

When the package finally arrived we received it on Sunday oct 14 when we needed it before. I’m very disappointed in this company. And I didn’t get one of those girls name the first night I called, that *** was mad rude. Learn some manners.

The worst part of it all they claim it was delivered on thurs. these people are liars.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Two Day Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

lol... Judging by your constant use of the word idiot(if this was drinking game I would be buzzed up) you called in there acting a fool and got low tier service. I'll bet if you acted as if you had sense, you would have gotten top shop help.