I'm a business owner in need of a important package.I get to my store at 9:45 am because I open at 10:00 am, as it is clearly posted.

Delivery attempt at 9:38 and I spent all day calling customer service that promised to call me back with a time for a second attempt. I go to their hub to pick up my package and the driver is no where to be found. Now 5:30 pm and I still have not received a call.

They promise to deliver on Monday (2 days later) which is the day my store is closed and that is clearly posted also.What kind of express service is this?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery practices and no follow up. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. Fedex needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fedex.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Should off got your yourself outta bed earlier your smuck. FedEx's whole day can't revolve around your precious 45 minute window. Quite your whinning little baby!

Fedex - Delivery Service Review from Gaithersburg, Maryland Fedex "This was the tracking number 662200402405 Which is linked with the below new case number 0929632066 Here are the list of the things missing from the consignment a package containing 8 Indian..." Read more Fedex - "Customer has requested non-express clearance" Fedex "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..." Read more Fedex - Let the picturers speak for themselves Fedex "...The box is open with packing material plainly insight. It appears the driver drop the package and drug it across the yard..." Read more Fedex - Ground Delivery Service Review from Baltimore, Maryland Fedex "FedEx has the most unprofessional people working for them. I've had packages delivered by them that were so-called lost and that they couldn't get into our building which never stopped..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more