I'm a business owner in need of a important package.I get to my store at 9:45 am because I open at 10:00 am, as it is clearly posted.

Delivery attempt at 9:38 and I spent all day calling customer service that promised to call me back with a time for a second attempt. I go to their hub to pick up my package and the driver is no where to be found. Now 5:30 pm and I still have not received a call.

They promise to deliver on Monday (2 days later) which is the day my store is closed and that is clearly posted also.What kind of express service is this?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery practices and no follow up. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. Fedex needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fedex.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Should off got your yourself outta bed earlier your smuck. FedEx's whole day can't revolve around your precious 45 minute window. Quite your whinning little baby!