Mineral Ridge,Ohio
Tracking Tool

I had a package that was for a birthday present, and required a signature at delivery. We were not home the first day at the time of delivery because we were at work.

The second day, I had signed up for a text message for notification of the time of delivery, but did not receive a text message the second or third day! On the third day, I called to see if I could just pick up the package at the terminal. They told me no, that they would deliver it the next day between 10:30-11am. I made arrangements to have someone at my house at that time, but no package.

When I called customer service, they told me that no, it would not be delivered, and now I only had two more business days before it would be sent back!! Unbelievable!! Then when I asked to speak with a supervisor, I was forwarded to a Customer Care Advocate, Rebecca, who ended up hanging up on me! If this is your customer service, I could see your company going under very soon!

I have never experienced anything like this with UPS! You guys are the absolute worst!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Attitude of customer service rep.

Comments