Mineral Ridge, Ohio
Tracking Tool

I had a package that was for a birthday present, and required a signature at delivery.We were not home the first day at the time of delivery because we were at work.

The second day, I had signed up for a text message for notification of the time of delivery, but did not receive a text message the second or third day! On the third day, I called to see if I could just pick up the package at the terminal. They told me no, that they would deliver it the next day between 10:30-11am. I made arrangements to have someone at my house at that time, but no package.

When I called customer service, they told me that no, it would not be delivered, and now I only had two more business days before it would be sent back!! Unbelievable!! Then when I asked to speak with a supervisor, I was forwarded to a Customer Care Advocate, Rebecca, who ended up hanging up on me! If this is your customer service, I could see your company going under very soon!

I have never experienced anything like this with UPS!You guys are the absolute worst!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was attitude of customer service rep. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments