Featured Not resolved
1.6
Tracking Tool

I had a package from Lowes scheduled to be delivered on 6/19/18. I had to go to a Doctors appointment and missed the delivery by 20 minutes.

FedEx constantly leaves packages outside of my apartment building knowing that it's on a busy street and there's a good chance it will disappear. So I rushed home to make sure I get there before my package disappears. So I pull up and see that my package is outside, so I was initially relieved. Then I get closer and realize that the box is not only seriously damaged but the box is completely opened.

I was beyond pissed. The "porch pirates" won't just open a package and then leave it there. Especially, after seeing that there are tools inside and would just take the whole box. Which makes me think that the driver either delivered the package open, which is unprofessional enough, or he opened it himself.

Maybe to see if he wanted what was in it. Either way, this NEVER should have happened. When I contact FedEx (on Facebook & by phone) they say the same BS. "You can file a claim with our claims department" problem is, the last time I did that when they damaged my package during delivery, they denied.

They also like to say that you have to contact the seller. Well, the seller didn't open my package, ship my package open, nor did they open it themselves, FedEx did.

They need to try taking responsibility for their employees and stop putting the blame on sellers/customers. It's unacceptable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Ground Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Delivery service & customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 24.

Comments