EVERY TIME when I was expected a package sent via Fedex, I knew it would take forever for me to receive the package.Worst ever carrier service provider.

They can't never deliver the package even if I have used the business address - I worked for a big company and rarely have any issues with other services providers before. 5 days after the originally scheduled arrival date, I just remembered to check the status - found it has" held at Fedex Location" which is far away from my office. I had to call them and the customer service I spoke with has not so great attitude. The person just went on trying to push all the fault back to me saying it doesn't have complete address information which I have used the same info for other packages before with different companies (USPS, UPS etc).

I really don't understand how it happened and no one has tried to contact me regarding the address if they couldn't find the place.

It was supposed to be overnight/ 2 days delivery.

They always charge more than other providers and provided the worst service every time.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Bali, Jakarta, Indonesia #631907

I have been waiting in bali for my packages for over 3 months. Fedex have sent them all over the place and now they have them and are demanding I pay $700 to get them, get this one though they are charging me storage like I was using them as my storage facility. I will never use FEDEX again as I am FEDUP of their ***

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #629439

Fedex are utter shite

4 times they have failed to deliver a package claiming the can,t find my building despite the fact its marked by name on every mapof London, is so big it has two Zip codes for each floor and is visible from space!

There customer service is also *** and staffed by liars.My parcel has been lying in a distant depot for 13 days with no action taken by then. They are *** ***

You just described EVERY experience I have had with FED-EX ,,, I try to find out which shipper a website is using and if I know it will be fed-ex I DO NOT ORDER !!!!I am now in one of those fed-ex black holes waiting.....

and waiting......

for a dang package, even offered to have them hold it at the facility (inconvenient) but I need the package,,, and they said they can not do that until the package has been attempted 3xs...argh !!