Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My phone was shipped through Fedex and I have a door code at my condo building.Fedex made 3 attempts, without leaving a note, or any communication and sent the package back.

I called the phone company again, they shipped the phone and I called Fedex to ensure I get the package this time. They said I will get a three hour window for delivery !!! and refused to take the door code or give me a smaller delivery window. I asked if the package could be sent to my local office and they refused.

They said on Monday to call at 7 am to get a better idea on when they can deliver. I suddenly started getting emails that package is at the local Fedex office. I called Monday at 7 am to find out and the person on the phone said no it's not to going local office but will be delivered in person. She said she can put a request to hold it in the local office!!!

I said ok and I called the local office later to confirm, they said they have the package. The local office called me twice to pickup the package and I said I will after work. I went after work to pickup the package and the local office sent it somewhere else!!! After they called the main Fexed office, they didn't know where the package is and assured me that I will call a call in 2 hours.

It's been 3 hours, and no call.

I have wasted 2 weeks of back and forth plus 15+ calls and no phone yet.Worst customer service ever in my life.

Review about: Fedex Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments