This is the worst experience I have ever had with FedEx. I shipped a document via priority Fedex from the US to London.

First of all I checked off Saturday delivery. The envelope did not arrive on Saturday. I checked the online tracking & saw the delivery was scheduled for 12:00 Monday. I called my customer at 2:00 who said she never received it.

I called FedEx who said the customer was not home when they attempted delivery & they left a note. Customer says there was no note & she waited for them all day. It is now Tuesday 4:00 London time & still they have no redelivered. I have been on the phone with London & the Memphis TN office since 6:30 a.m.

this morning with no results. I first was told by London rep that they would redeliver today by 5:30. I called again to confirm since there was no online update and was told that no package was not on the truck & no courier would be delivering. Finally someone in the escalation dept agreed to deliver it by 10:00 a.m.

tomorrow.

I'm waiting to see what happens now. If I had known that FedEx in London does not work I would have sent it regular mail.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Failed delivery service, Slow customer service, No results.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 22, 2016.

Comments