This is the worst experience I have ever had with FedEx.I shipped a document via priority Fedex from the US to London.

First of all I checked off Saturday delivery. The envelope did not arrive on Saturday. I checked the online tracking & saw the delivery was scheduled for 12:00 Monday. I called my customer at 2:00 who said she never received it.

I called FedEx who said the customer was not home when they attempted delivery & they left a note. Customer says there was no note & she waited for them all day. It is now Tuesday 4:00 London time & still they have no redelivered. I have been on the phone with London & the Memphis TN office since 6:30 a.m.

this morning with no results. I first was told by London rep that they would redeliver today by 5:30. I called again to confirm since there was no online update and was told that no package was not on the truck & no courier would be delivering. Finally someone in the escalation dept agreed to deliver it by 10:00 a.m.

tomorrow.

I'm waiting to see what happens now.If I had known that FedEx in London does not work I would have sent it regular mail.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex shipping from FedEx was failed delivery service, slow customer service and no results Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments