1.2
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Well I called and I already stated to four different customer service reps that I shipped a package to myself.While I was out on vacation last week in Atlanta Georgia to my home in California.

It took me an hour and five reps to get me to a manager! All reps kept telling me that they handle all complaints at a managers level then why do you have managers? So concluding my hour long back-and-forth conversations with the reps I got a hold of a Manager who clarified everything I was asking in less than 10 minutes and it is very unfortunate that you guys take down peoples emails but you guys can't read email them the ones that you have on file the tracking numbers which I think is ridiculous! I really think that at a higher Uppalevel you guys really need to reach strain all your customer service reps on what they canning can't do and answering questions I'm in a more efficient way in order to cut down transfer time cut down on back-and-forth time and unnecessary beating around the bush.

It's clear to me that UPS is a better company to go through when it comes to shipping information because they keep the email that you sent to them on file and they can resend you your tracking number. I think it's crazy that FedEx has and was provided an email and yeah I don't have an account I don't see why the email that you guys do you have on file you guys can't resend but moving forward I just know that your guy ultimately sick at customer service i will not use ur services! It would b great to get some of the Atlanta Georgia employees who work inside the store to be promoted to work inside the customer service taking phone calls because they're better in store with customer service and they are over the phone.

Some of the names of the reps that told me that they handle Client complaints add a managers level were Ruben Dana and Kevin!These three customer service reps that you guys have taking phone calls from your clients they're not good they are already going to tell you what a manager is going to provide for you as a client and what they're not gonna provide for you when they don't know because it was simple clarity that the manager was able to provide that the reps weren't and they were ready to fight you and go back-and-forth with you which I thought was ridiculous

Review about: Fedex Customer Care.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments