I ordered an item from an online shop which was sent via Fedex.When the parcel arrived in Greece, Orbit Couriers presented me a quote totaling EUR 130 (note: I only paid USD 14 for the item!), most of which was their brokerage fees.

When I queried the fee, the asked me to come to the customs department at the airport so I just have to pay for duties and pick up the item. So i went to the airport, only to be told there was an envelope plus storage fees plus duties to collect (totalling EUR 100) the item. Obviously I didnt agree and left.

Fedex operated by Orbit is a complete ***-job here.I am still trying to resolve the matter to get the item!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of fedex delivery service. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments