MY PACKAGE WAS SHOWN TO BE DELIVERED ON 12/23/2015.I CALLED IN AND WAS TOLD THIS AS WELL.IT NEVER SHOWED UP.

I CALLED IN ON 12/24/2015 AND WAS TOLD THAT A DELIVERY WAS ATTEMPTED ....ALL LIES....I PRINTED OUT A POST IT NOTE STATING TO LEAVE PACKAGE ON PORCH AS DIRECTED BY CUSTOMER SERVICE CLOWNS...NOTHING ONCE AGAIN...IT'S 12/28/ 2015 AND I STILL DONT HAVE MY PACKAGE..IVE BEEN TRANSFERRED TO AT LEAST A DOZEN DIFFERENT PEOPLE THAT HAVE TO CALL THE TERMINAL AND I EITHER HEAR THERE NEEDS TO BE AN UPDATE OR THEY CONVENIENTLY HANG UP...NEVER EVER USE THESE PEOPLE...(UPS ONLY)...

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fedex. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fedex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Fedex to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Twin City, Georgia, United States #1226551

We agree fedex is absolutely the worst package system at least in Georgia , they continually lie to customers