Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 30

They do not care about the service they are supposed to provide and even less about the customers that have made their business. They are absolutely useless at the very best of times

Original review posted by user May 29

Last month I had a package coming via FedEx which like many others have, somehow got stuck in Memphis TN "in transit" and has been there nearly 40 days now. When I first contacted FedEx I got multiple mixed responses from "it's being held in customs" to "oh no it's been released from customs" and then back to "it's with customs still under review but nothing further was required from me" and then they said there was nothing they could do.

So instead I decided to contact customs and border protection in the US myself to try and get some help from them. Their response stated that if my package was being held by them then it should have been assigned an entry number and that I should request it from the FedEx customs broker in order for customs to be able to tell me what was going on and that if FedEx couldn't provide it to me then it was most likely that an entry for my package hadn't been filed yet. However when I contacted FedEx again to request my entry number they then told me they could not give it to me but didn't say why they couldn't give it to me. I felt like they didn't even attempt to help me with anything at all and the fact they won't give me my entry number just proves that customs doesn't even have my package and that FedEx have just been to stupid to do their jobs.

This is the only time I have had something like this happen to me and the first and absolute last time I ever use FedEx's pathetic excuse for a service.

I strongly suggest to anyone reading this IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DELIVERED PROPERLY THEN NEVER USE FEDEX BECAUSE THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!! THE WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER USED!!!

I didn't like: Whole experience.

Comments