I bought this dji propeller guards from Amazon and was supposed to be delivered on 6/30/2017.Fedex did leave a message indicating their coming.

However, we were out of town and missed the message. We also got an e-mail notice for delivery again on 7/1/2017 but the package does require my signature. But no body showed up. Someone did leave a phone message for my home phone.

However, the slurry voice was so unclear that we can only figure it was from Fedex and it was about my package but not about new delivery time. I called their Service Department, They set up a case number and told me they will call me in two hours to let me know the status. No call. Then Fedex e-mailed me again saying it will be delivered on 7/5/2017.

I waited all day on 7/5/2017, but no body showed up. Again, Fedex sent me an e-mail saying it will be delivered "TOMORROW" 7/6/2017. In the early morning of 7/6/2017 I called Fedex to inquire about the status of delivery and they promised me it will be delivered by the end of 7/6/2017. However, at the end of 7/6/2017, I received another e-mail message saying my package will be delivered "TOMORROW" on 7/7/2017.

So It appears that "TOMORROW" is their slogan. By the way every time I called, they have to transfer my call to at least 3 or 4 persons. What a streamlined service! Therefore, I recommend anyone considering doing business with Fedex thinks twice before jumping into it.

You ought to have a strong heart and infinite patience otherwise you will age fast.So, good luck.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Did not follow through, Not delivered.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments