1.5
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

So disappointed with FedEx - I have paid close to $200 just for shipping to FedEx and I was promised that the package will be delivered by 01 July 2016, but it did not. I had to call FedEx Customer Service and the reps were polite but not at helpful. Because of this package delay i had spend more $200 for buying the same stuff what i was expecting for my family for the festivities.

I don't know why FedEx does not understand the priority, I mentioned them that we have our kids clothing for festival, which I promised them for the festival.

Since it got delayed, i was contacting FedEx to help me, so that I can atleast go pick it up from local office, and I did asked them to charge me anything on top of my shipping cost - nothing worked out so heart broken and ashamed in front of my family and kids.

FedEx made me look dumb and break my promise, ruined our festival day.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex shipping service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants FedEx to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments