Fedex - Worst shipping company

314 of 3090 Fedex reviews

Order was shipped overnight service 2/16/16 and was expected by 8:00pm 2/17/16. I called the night of 2/17/16 around 6:00 to address the issue that the package was showing at the Memphis terminal. The customer support person I could barely understand said that the package was going to be delayed due to weather in Pittston, PA.

Weather in Pittston, PA is going to affect my package that has now been in Memphis for 16 hours? Fed Ex is a logistics company are they not? I'm going to buy all of your customer service departments a map to hang on the wall so they understand the difference between the two locations.

In any case, I was told that it would not arrive until 2/18/16 by end of day and I hung up. The "Overnight" package is now still in Memphis (31 hours after arriving there) where the delivery status has been changed to, "No scheduled delivery date available at this time".

Guess what happens if the package isn't in my home by this evening? I'm going to refuse delivery and you can handle the return of a very big and heavy *** box.

I wanted a return of money for expedited shipping charges and instead heard a bunch of excuses of how none of this is controlled by Fed Ex.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Fedex Overnight Shipping
Review category
Shipping
review #792613 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fedex? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
314 of 3090 Fedex reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Dogmaster237

May 19 #1161766 New Jersey, United States

Hi
I was wondering
What was in the package and what store it was from and how much did you pay for shipping

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fedex. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fedex.
Filing a new complaint about
×