100% full Not resolved
1.8
Turnaround Time

Order was shipped overnight service 2/16/16 and was expected by 8:00pm 2/17/16. I called the night of 2/17/16 around 6:00 to address the issue that the package was showing at the Memphis terminal. The customer support person I could barely understand said that the package was going to be delayed due to weather in Pittston, PA.

Weather in Pittston, PA is going to affect my package that has now been in Memphis for 16 hours? Fed Ex is a logistics company are they not? I'm going to buy all of your customer service departments a map to hang on the wall so they understand the difference between the two locations.

In any case, I was told that it would not arrive until 2/18/16 by end of day and I hung up. The "Overnight" package is now still in Memphis (31 hours after arriving there) where the delivery status has been changed to, "No scheduled delivery date available at this time".

Guess what happens if the package isn't in my home by this evening? I'm going to refuse delivery and you can handle the return of a very big and heavy *** box.

I wanted a return of money for expedited shipping charges and instead heard a bunch of excuses of how none of this is controlled by Fed Ex.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex overnight shipping from Fedex and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Fedex to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no accountability or follow-up, slow delivery and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fedex for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

New Jersey, United States #1161766

Hi

I was wondering

What was in the package and what store it was from and how much did you pay for shipping