Order was shipped overnight service 2/16/16 and was expected by 8:00pm 2/17/16. I called the night of 2/17/16 around 6:00 to address the issue that the package was showing at the Memphis terminal. The customer support person I could barely understand said that the package was going to be delayed due to weather in Pittston, PA.
Weather in Pittston, PA is going to affect my package that has now been in Memphis for 16 hours? Fed Ex is a logistics company are they not? I'm going to buy all of your customer service departments a map to hang on the wall so they understand the difference between the two locations.
In any case, I was told that it would not arrive until 2/18/16 by end of day and I hung up. The "Overnight" package is now still in Memphis (31 hours after arriving there) where the delivery status has been changed to, "No scheduled delivery date available at this time".
Guess what happens if the package isn't in my home by this evening? I'm going to refuse delivery and you can handle the return of a very big and heavy *** box.
I wanted a return of money for expedited shipping charges and instead heard a bunch of excuses of how none of this is controlled by Fed Ex.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No accountability or follow-up
- Slow delivery
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fedex Overnight Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Paid for overnight delivery on Friday. According to FedEx tracking, the package has left Memphis no fewer than three times in the past three days...once even making to my..."
- "I just got into the hobby of keeping reef tanks. I bidded on corals on eBay and won one of the auctions but ended up cancelling that transaction because I..."
- "So I ordered live turtles from this company. It was priority overnight shipping which I paid $45 for. It is in my city right now but there is a..."
- "Could never get the app on target phone even though I had possession of the device and time to install it. After at least 7 emails later I asked for..."
- "I paid Castle $60 on 7/21/3016 and ORHP sent another guy 7/30/2016 (atkins) because Castle DID NOTHING and they charged me $60 for same job and refuse to refund my..."
- "My husband placed an order for a roses for our 1st Anniversary. Total amount was around $80 for the bouquet, but what I received was more like a $40 bouquet...."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."