100% full Not resolved

Order was shipped overnight service 2/16/16 and was expected by 8:00pm 2/17/16. I called the night of 2/17/16 around 6:00 to address the issue that the package was showing at the Memphis terminal. The customer support person I could barely understand said that the package was going to be delayed due to weather in Pittston, PA.

Weather in Pittston, PA is going to affect my package that has now been in Memphis for 16 hours? Fed Ex is a logistics company are they not? I'm going to buy all of your customer service departments a map to hang on the wall so they understand the difference between the two locations.

In any case, I was told that it would not arrive until 2/18/16 by end of day and I hung up. The "Overnight" package is now still in Memphis (31 hours after arriving there) where the delivery status has been changed to, "No scheduled delivery date available at this time".

Guess what happens if the package isn't in my home by this evening? I'm going to refuse delivery and you can handle the return of a very big and heavy *** box.

I wanted a return of money for expedited shipping charges and instead heard a bunch of excuses of how none of this is controlled by Fed Ex.

Review about: Fedex Overnight Shipping.

I didn't like: No accountability or follow-up, Slow delivery, Poor customer service.

1.8
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $25
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Dogmaster237
New Jersey, United States #1161766

Hi

I was wondering

What was in the package and what store it was from and how much did you pay for shipping