Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ship 6-8 international packages a month for my business, and only 1-2 come as promised each month.All customer service does is lie so that they don't have to refund your shipping fees.

I've had a package delivered to me in Las Vegas but the sad part is I live in Orlando Florida, they told me that my package was on the truck on the way to me and to make sure I'm there. I waited all day only to find out that it was on the other side of the US.

After one of the customer service workers told me the truth that it was delivered to the wrong place I called back the next day looking for my package and was told that it just left China This isn't even a crumb of the things I go through with this company but my shipper has to use them.I wouldn't ship my worst enemy to *** using fed ex because they would probably never make it

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Absolute garbage company.These idiots deliver mon-fri around 1pm demanding a signature.

1st day i called, lady says sign the door tag. Next day they left a new door tag and the customer rep told me has to be in person. I explained how stupid that is, to demand residential signatures at 1pm during the work week. Lady takes my number, says shes gonna have them come the next day, around 5pm and call when they are close.

I knew what a bunch of *** i was dealing with, so i stayed home to catch the dirty little tunnel rat delivering mid day. I asked this strange little creature why he came mid day again when i set up a 5pm. The weirdo starts to wobble away saying hes scared, then the fat little troll starts saying hes calling policia. I finally get the wierdo to give me my package, then i made a hardcore complaint to the idiots on the phone.

This is an anti american company, ICE audit needs to happen ASAP.Stop hiring these animals, get them the *** out of this country back to the 3rd world where they belong.