Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I would rate this company -100 if i could.#1 My brand new tv was delivered to my doorstep with a massive hole through the double insulated package.

The screen was broken and needed to be returned to the manufacturer. **The employees of this company have no care for the items or merchandise they are handling. #2 I waited all day on wednesday, friday, and saturday to have fedex pick up the tv they broke. I spoke to multiple managers on many occasions over the three pick up dates and was assured that someone was coming within a couple hours to a few minutes.

That was 3 days I stayed home (2 i took off work) until 6pm worried that if I stepped out I would miss the pick up. **The employees dont really seem to know what is going on with their drivers or dispatch. I was given many different stories over many different conversations. They have no regard for timelines, schedules, or accuracy in their service.

#3 I was left with a massive broken tv in my living room for thanksgiving, with cardboard boxes as my holiday decoration. Thanks Fedex. **If you have anything time sensitive do not use this company. They selfishly threw around the tv that was supposed to be in my living room for when family came over on thanksgiving.

Then they wasted three days waiting on their dispatch.Really disappointed with the lack of communication, false promises, empty apologies and the clueless customer service.

Review about: Fedex Ground Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, damaged delivery, and multiple problems with scheduled pick ups.

Preferred solution: Never use this company again.

I didn't like: No value to customer intrest over money, That they have poor or no customer service or care, Poor customer services, Poor delivery standards.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments