Package originated in VA 4.5 hours from my house (Baltimore MD).Takes 7 hours from original pickup to get to White Marsh, MD, 16 miles from my house.

5 DAYS later tracking finally says it's scheduled to arrive today. Then this evening tracking status changes to "pending". One day left for my son's $450 Christmas present to arrive. 16 miles - did I mention that?

5 days - did I mention that? One day to Christmas - did I mention that? $450 - did I mention that? "Holiday Shipping 2015

The holidays are here and you have a lot to manage.

But you can count on FedEx for timely delivery, help with packing, ways to save, and more." Bullsh**.Now I've been waiting on hold for 58 minutes so far.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Fedex. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fedex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Fedex to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

I've been waiting for my package for 2 weeks.Still at White Marsh facility 12/29/15.

It arrived there 12/14/15 from California. I'm only an hour away.

Missed Christmas date and my son is back at his home in VA without his gift.Fedx sucks.