Sunnyside, Washington
3.0
Additional Fees

Driver keeps delivering to the neighbors.They have to do the final delivery for FedEx.

I have my address outlined in florescent paint on my fence, not 10 ft from the main street. How can they not see the address they deliver to is NOT the same as what's on the box! This is a city address and the delivery is from amazon which I buy from frequently. And when I check tracking, it says package was delivered to the front door.

BS!~ I have contacted Amazon and FedEx and filed a complaint.

See if anything comes of it.I never have problems with UPS, they seem to be able to find my house.

joemeers wrote the review because of problem with delivery at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivered to wrong address. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Clute, Texas, United States #1073652

I have the same problem.Whenever I order from Amazon and FedEx is the shipper they deliver it to the wrong address yet, UPS can find me.

I have filed numerous complaints but nothing changes.

I will no longer accept packages from neighbors or track my package down.FedEx can deliver them to the correct address or Amazon can replace/refund them.