2.0

This is the 2nd incident of wrong delivery. Please have the ground Fed X service person deliver to CORRECT Apt.

There are 50 units+ here at this address and was for this recipient: XiBin or XinBin Bu, 200 N Nicholson Ave, Apt E Monterey Park, CA 91755 This came upon the 3rd incident to another close APT. Please, FED EX--get it RIGHT. There are 50 apt units. This is a 2nd level floor, hitting the wrong deliv.

to a Sr. Citizen that has a hard time going up and down the steps. On top, this is a WRONG DELIVERY already for 2-3 X, a non-customer. The 1st-2nd time I gracious delivered but had to go up and down steps--not my job.

This 2nd to 3rd time it grows irritating and makes me wonder if I can TRUST UPS if I ever have a home job. Please rectify this IMMEDIATELY.

Appreciate you looking into this, as I'm not in habit of bad-mouthing any decent company. From: A Resident who is becoming more and more irritated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Ground Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No accountability.

• Wrong Delivery Address In Apt

Comments

Monterey Park, California, United States #1247684

Sorry, the COMPANY IN QUESTION is FED X Deliv. Ground Service, not UPS as UPS will be my preferred provider on the next run whenever possible for Ground Deliv.

service

-----Wrong Delivery Complaint person in Monterey Park Apts. of 50 units.