1.5

Paid a high premium for an overnight 8am delivery insured package with a very high value to be delivered to my home on Friday 11/28/2014.Supposedly they attempted to deliver my item at 0919 and stated no one was home….

No knock no nothing!!!! My house is very small and I was awake since 7am. Long story short won't redeliver until Monday 10/31/2014, nice scam fed ex, nice scam indeed….

Oh and multiple calls to customer service was a waste of time, no cell phones issued to drivers, no gps, no contact, no way of getting a response.What a joke.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Worse customer service, Service, Being lied to, Fact that they use telegraphs, Smoke signals, No gps or cell phones.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Manhattan Beach, California, United States #907462

Literally on hold with Fed Ex RIGHT NOW dealing with a very similar issue. We even changed addresses since we thought maybe they couldn't handle an apartment building or something, same thing has happened TWICE now: "Attempted to deliver, no one home" when I was literally sitting and waiting by the door all day. We've been transferred to different reps at least 7 times, been on hold for an approximate total of 45 minutes in between...completely incompetent.