1.5

Paid a high premium for an overnight 8am delivery insured package with a very high value to be delivered to my home on Friday 11/28/2014.Supposedly they attempted to deliver my item at 0919 and stated no one was home….

No knock no nothing!!!! My house is very small and I was awake since 7am. Long story short won't redeliver until Monday 10/31/2014, nice scam fed ex, nice scam indeed….

Oh and multiple calls to customer service was a waste of time, no cell phones issued to drivers, no gps, no contact, no way of getting a response.What a joke.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Worse customer service, Service, Being lied to, Fact that they use telegraphs, Smoke signals, No gps or cell phones.

Comments

Manhattan Beach, California, United States #907462

Literally on hold with Fed Ex RIGHT NOW dealing with a very similar issue. We even changed addresses since we thought maybe they couldn't handle an apartment building or something, same thing has happened TWICE now: "Attempted to deliver, no one home" when I was literally sitting and waiting by the door all day. We've been transferred to different reps at least 7 times, been on hold for an approximate total of 45 minutes in between...completely incompetent.