Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I waited in all day on Monday for a delivery from FedEx which needed to be signed for.They said that they tried to deliver but nobody was home - if so, why was no card left.

On Tuesday, I chased again, now to be told that their driver "ran out of time the previous day", but that it was definitely out for delivery that day. I waited all day but nothing arrived. Today, Wednesday, I have been told that the driver attempted to deliver but as nobody was home, they left it with a neighbour. Unfortunately, they did not get a signature from the "neighbour" so they were unable to tell me where this package had been left.

One is left with the suspicion that they are being somewhat economical with the truth. How can you possibly trust such a company ?

That is for all of their customers or potential customers to decide.And what are the FedEx management doing about this catalogue of complaints.

Review about: Fedex Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Zilch.

I didn't like: Failed service, Not consistent customer service, Lost packages, Uncoordinated, No accountability or follow-up.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments