Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

FedEx is perhaps THE WORST shipping company, period; and today I just had another horrible (and laughably dumb) experience with them: So I order something online, and the shipper used the express saver method with FedEx - 3 business days; however, when the package started traveling, it took FedEx only 1 day to reach my local destination center shown on the status page.Great!

Thinking to myself that I might actually get it on the 2nd business, which is Friday since the package is literally 2 miles away now ----- NOPE! They sat on it on Friday, Saturday (weekend), Sunday (weekend), Monday (BD #3 - I thought it's a 3 BD thing?), and finally delivered on Tuesday (on the 4th BD); all while showing "package is not to be delivered until Tuesday at 8PM) on the status page.

I called during that process, and the employees at the destination facility even identified the package in person, but relayed to me that their policy restricts them to deliver on the predetermined date.

The lack of flexibility, efficiency, smart situational management all contribute to this result.The cost of delivering the package on that Friday is actually less than the following Tuesday - since they incurred 4 extra days of proportionally-shared inventory time-cost and overhead for my little package; and my reaction (something called "customer satisfaction") would've been all praises instead of frustration if their policy makers are not the dumb corporate monkeys that we know they all are.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex delivery service. FedEx needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Texas, United States #1258750

Listen people, I have a business and the fact that Fed ex does this sucks and costs me money, none of the other shipping companies I use does this and it doesn't make any sense, if I didn't need them to deliver one certain product I'd get someone else to do it even if I had to pay more money

Elk Grove, California, United States #1211902

Hello!!!You get what you pay for!

Just because your package was at station early doesn't mean they have to deliver it early.

They have enough work delivering packages that are due when the customer PAID for delivery that day.Understand the process before you complain publicly.

to Anonymous Bluff City, Tennessee, United States #1212527

Hello Fed-Ex employee!!You mean they have enough work bolting by your house and not delivering on the day you PAID for even though they have what you PAID for on the truck they drove by in.

Isn't that correct?

I realize it takes time to put down that a delivery that was PAID for was delivered when it wasn't and all.Perhaps you should do a little reading before complaining publicly to people who far screwed by this cheap company.