After 1 1/2 hours on hold (yes, that's correct, 1 1/2) with "customer support" waiting for the "next customer representative", the wonderful automated voice told me in no uncertain terms that my call could not be processed. For the past 3 days my tracking says my package is on the truck out for delivery, so where in the world could it be???

I live in Baltimore on a very busy road. How am I going to explain to 3 small children that Santa did not come to our house???? This company's stock should plummet because of their inexcusably, unbelievable shoddy customer service.

I'll take USPS and UPS any day over them!!!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

First - I am a FedEx driver in the state of Maryland - Not Baltimore Area - Your area is in deep trouble - Backed up over 50,000 packages - they have asked other drivers around the area for help. I know it doesn't help but wouldn't expect your package for another week - The problem arose when the Corporate BIGWIGS who sit at their desk decided to have unlimited shipping for the major shippers - Us drivers cant keep up with the volume but what the *** does corporate care - The drivers in my area have worked 12 hrs a day for a month to keep up. By all means please scream at corporate for creating the situation that the peons have to try and clean up.