1.8K views

CRAZINESS!!Package boxed by Fedex, label written by FEDEX.

Package shipped overnight by FEDEX. Held in customs for bad description. notice delivered to us (NO CALL!). immediately responded to GTSclearance@fedex.com.

36 hours later...NO RESPONSE! Package still in Customs. Called fedex. talked to agent.

NOT HELP! Talked to manager - Alex. What a bafoon! NO help either.

Lazy. no thinking. No urgency. What has happened to FEDEX!!!

VERY disappointing service. Frustrating. I have employee number and am tempted to post. He should be fired - along with the person who shipped the package and wrote the description.

Sad state.Fred Smith would be so disappointed!!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I have the same experience with FedEx international right now!I shipped a couple packages 2-Day Air.

I tracked the package everyday. No one ever bothered to call me... provided all information.. one week later, still in UK customs.

I do NOT understand! I filled out all paperwork properly.. definitely UPS is better than FedEx. I will NOT ship FedEX international again.

Very disappointing and frustrating.UK FedEx office was very rude.

Well I've just had the call and I've emailed them let's see what happens as it's a Christmas present for my daughters

Overland Park, Kansas, United States #705123

I have the same customs problem have been messing with it for a week.No call backs.

Different people telling me different things. I have sent three commercial invoices.

Next time I will just go with the us mail it will be cheaper and I won't expect anything.